Sunday, August 22, 2010

Vampire Academy Trivia Questions

Now that we've closed off the Trivia Contest page and are sorting out everyone's answers, we're following through on our promise to post the questions here so that those who weren't able to participate in the actual contest can still enjoy the challenge. Answers are posted under the Notes section of our Facebook page, in order to avoid spoilers. If you don't have a Facebook page, you can email guardian@arcanevault.com and I'll send you a copy.

Here you are:

1. How many times does Dimitri catch Rose with bite marks - from someone other than himself - on her neck? What were the circumstances?

2. Are there more Moroi or dhampirs on the St. Vladimir’s campus?

3. What is Headmistress Kirova's first name?

4. At what point in the series does Rose wear something that she says reminds her uncomfortably of her mother? What did she wear, and what was she doing?

5. Who did the Academy find to supervise Rose's Qualifier?

6. Where does Avery's mother live?

7. What type of college classes did Adrian take before he came to spend time at St. Vladimir's?

8. How do Dimitri and Tasha know each other?

9. We meet several of Dimitri's relatives, but only one who has put in time actively working as a guardian. Who is it?

10. Where did Sydney grow up?

We'll announce winners as soon as we get through everyone's answers and draw names - likely tomorrow afternoon. In the meantime, let us know what you thought of the contest! Which question was hardest for you? Which was easiest? Did you like the format? What suggestions would you have to make this better for next time? We're getting a lot of requests to do it again, and we're definitely up for a Round Two at some point. We had fun - we hope you did too!

2 comments:

  1. I had a really hard time findind the answer about Dimitri and Tasha, I was looking through Frostbite and I swear I couldn't find it, my cousin even helped me with it. But then I gave it another try and BAM! It was there, but still it was a tough one.

    The other I got confused was in the question about the Moroi and Dhampirs, I read: Are there more Moroi AND Dhampirs at St. Vladimir? lol All the exciteness of answering the questions fast got me confused, but then I corrected it.

    I hope I can win, I had all the answers right, now just fingers crossed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. DoesDimitriHaveaHotOlderBrother?;)January 1, 2011 at 4:40 PM

    Im so mad i didnt get to do the contest!I actually just learnd out about it.I know all the answers!But,anyway good luck to all those who did!!!My hardest one was prob #4.It took me a while to find it.The easist was prob #10!I got that one right off the bat!Its funny cause thats the last one!:)

    ReplyDelete